Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sudah lama

It's been awhile that THE TRIPLETS didn't meet up! Well, since it's Ramadhan, none of us feel like going outside because of the weird, annoying weather which was suppose to be the coolest, sunny, hot weather. I mean I like the weather, because it's cold and windy. If its so sunny, i would be very thirsty and I would be thinking about drinking a cold water with ice in it, and if I start thinking about water, I would also be thinking about FOOD too! and If i start thinking about FOOD, I will start thinking about breaking my fast :/ and no no, that is not good. Okay, sorry about my weirdness just now, lol.
Since my other Twin is not here (in Wien), I seriously don't feel like meeting up with my other Twin. How I miss hanging out with them, we always do something weird together! Always Together! But I have to say, NOT ALWAYS TOGETHER anymore. But that doesn't mean that we're not triplets anymore, right. We will always be, okay. I wish the time goes slower because I want to spend all of our moments together and I really wish that nothing can stop us being together.
Oh and I'm sorry if I didn't spent my time with you guys in school, like breaktime and lunchtime. Its just because someone was always there, and ruined the moments when we're always together. It seemed that the person wanted to split us all. But good thing our relationship was strong enough, so that no one can split us. Thanks. bahaha apa aku merepek ni sial -,- ni mesti kes tak reti nak masuk tidur awal2 and bosan pagi2 buta ni kan! see dah menguap -,- #SLEEPTIME!